Colours Hair Color - Light Brown  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never had anything done to my hair for the ever since, I guess I was just really afraid to do something with it cause I know it can really hurt my hair and make it really dry or something
  • While the hair color is on my hair, I felt a little warmness on my scalp, although I think it was the effect of the chemicals

• by ingking

I never had anything done to my hair for the ever since, I guess I was just really afraid to do something with it cause I know it can really hurt my hair and make it really dry or something. I was thinking of getting my hair colored just to have something new and

I was looking at those Do It Yourself colors because doing it in the parlor is quite expensive for me.

I tried Colours Hair Color - Light Brown, and I really loved the result. It was really easy to use, with the instructions and all the materials you need already in the box. I had ...

• to use 2 boxes though cause I have a really long hair. While the hair color is on my hair, I felt a little warmness on my scalp, although I think it was the effect of the chemicals.

After I had washed my hair and blow dried it, the effect was really great, even though

it ended up not as a light brown but more of a copper brown. My hair became straighter, and it’s as if I had a rebond instead of just a color. I really loved it, and I think after my black hair grows back, I’m going to color it again, cause the effect was just really awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031034840631/k2311a0324/3.24.10