Solar Cascade -Solar Powered Fountain By Smart Solar
  • I bought a water fountain last summer that I have been very pleased with
  • I enjoyed the way this fountain sounded as the water cascaded through the bowls
  • The only issue I have not been able to find an answer for is the water staining and build-up on the fountain's bowls from the water

• by luv2rite

I bought a water fountain last summer that I have been very pleased with. The fountain is a solar powered one. It is a 5-tiered fountain.

The water pours out of a pottery pitcher on the top and cascades down through 3 pottery bowls. The bowls are staggered in size.

The water then ends up in a large pottery bowl at the bottom of the fountain. Stones are included with this fountain when purchasing it.

The stones are to be arranged in the

large bottom bowl. This fountain is available in a number of colors however, I liked the natural pottery look and decided on this one.

I have listened to many water fountains as there is quite a bit of difference between fountains with how they sound when the water is flowing. I enjoyed the way this fountain sounded as the water cascaded through the bowls.

Having the stones in the bottom large bowl really adds to the appealing sound the fountain produces. The sound ...

• is a light and pleasant one.

It has an authentic and natural sound to it. The fountain is also quite easy to move to another location.

I also like the fact of the fountain operating from solar energy. It works beautifully and has remained in use since last summer.

I reside in Arizona and kept the fountain running through the cooler months. The only issue I have not been able to find an answer for is the water staining and build-up on the fountain’s

bowls from the water.

This issue has nothing to do with the fountains quality or workmanship since all pottery that has constant water flowing over it will produce this staining and build-up. I have tried many solutions I have found at the do-it-yourself stores but have not found one that really removes the build-up well.

As far as the fountain itself, I am very happy with the choice I made and even considering to buy another one just like this except in a different color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624031034790631/k2311a0324/3.24.10