Air Optix by CIBA VISION, breathable contact lenses  » Health  »
  • The air optix, breathable contact lenses was new in the market and has a cheap introductory price which definitely pushed me to purchase three pairs good for 6 months

• by piglet24

I have started wearing contact lenses during the time i have discovered that i am already way past my teenage years and near the borderline of being old. anyway, i had a bad experience with my first contact lenses.

Since i was taking up my masteral degree I am often asleep wearing them thus causing me to have irritated eyes the following day.

So

I have to stop wearing one.

And now, I have decided to wear one again for my wedding.

The air optix, breathable contact lenses was new in the market and has a cheap introductory price which definitely pushed me to purchase three pairs good for 6 months.

My optometrist assured me that air optix has a high content of oxygen thus will not cloud ...

• my vision if in case my eyes gets dried up.

And I don’t have to artificial eye drops every 2 hours whenever I’m inside an airconditioned room.

Which is kind of true, I mean that these contact lenses are comfortable to wear.

Plus, I could sleep wearing them and I don’t end up wearing irritated eyes the following day.

The bad side though

is that the guaranteed 24 hours no dry up is not really 24 hours.

Because during the end of 1st month of using the lenses, it started to get dried up easily that is why I have to buy eye drops to moisten my eyes and not irritate my eyes.

When the contact lenses dry up my eyes starts to look stressed and my eyebags are more visible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424031034730631/k2311a0324/3.24.10