Panasonic AA Alkaline Batteries
  • I've been using the Panasonic brand for over 15 years now and are the best value in AA alkaline batteries available
  • I've never had any issues with leaking acid as is the problem with some batteries
  • I'm not the type of person who will stay loyal to specific brands as I like to try new items, but I would certainly endorse the AA batteries from Panasonic

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A great bargain in the world of Alkaline batteries are the Panasonic AA Alkaline batteries. The batteries are perfect for any electronic needs that require AA batteries.

There are several name brand batteries out there such as Duracell or Energizer that get all the press and hype, but Panasonic’s batteries are gimmick free but

work just as well as the other brands.

I’ve been using the Panasonic brand for over 15 years now and are the best value in AA alkaline batteries available.

I’ve never had any issues with leaking acid as is the problem with some batteries.

They are much less expensive than the Duracell and ...

• Energizers of the world.

The quality is higher than the super generic style and last longer.

They work better than heavy duty style batteries and the price is right.

I’ve experimented with different types of batteries through the years and every time I come back to the Panasonic brand.

I’m not the

type of person who will stay loyal to specific brands as I like to try new items, but I would certainly endorse the AA batteries from Panasonic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624031034700631/k2311a0324/3.24.10