Gillete Fusion Hydra Gel Shaving Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • It added to a comfortable shaving experience allowing me to shave closer than normal without any fear of cutting myself
  • I know that the Hydra gel is more expensive than most shaving creams or shaving gels, but I feel that it is well worth the extra expense
  • Texture wise, there is nothing unusual or exception about the texture which is good in my opinion
  • Overall, I would recommend this product highly

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel shaving cream is another excellent product from Gillette. I’ve been using the Hydra Gel with the Fusion razor with excellent success.

It’s difficult to describe the sensation after shaving with this gel, but I would have to say that

it’s similar to using a moisturizer on you skin.

Normally when I shave I end up with dry skin, but that was not the case at all with the Hydra Gel.

It added to a comfortable shaving experience allowing me to shave closer than normal without any fear of cutting myself.

I know that the Hydra gel is more expensive than most shaving creams or shaving gels, but I feel that it is well worth the extra expense.

Texture wise, there is nothing unusual or exception about ...

• Gillete Fusion Hydra Gel Shaving Cream
      the texture which is good in my opinion.

I’ve used shaving creams before that had a disgusting texture.

The only downside that I can think of other than the price would be the scent.

There may be a variety of different scents available,

but I didn’t find this one too appealing.

It wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t great either.

Overall, I would recommend this product highly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031034670631/k2311a0324/3.24.10