Gillette Fusion Razors  » Cosmetics  »
  • Using this razor I can honestly say it was the best shaving experience I've had

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Gillette Fusion Razors are an excellent product line. I’m not usually one to specifically look for a name brand product, but this item is truly worth the extra expense. The Fusion appears to have a 5 blade shaving system, although you’d have to check their website to get specific details as

to how it works. Using this razor I can honestly say it was the best shaving experience I’ve had. I’ve used everything from electric razors to the Mach 3 to standard disposable razors. Nothing comes close to the comfort and ease of use of the Fusion.

There is not ...

• discomfort at all when shaving, I’m able to get close to the skin without fear of cuts. The quality of shave makes using more shaving cream unnecessary. After using this product once I can’t imagine I would want to go back to another style of razor.

This is an easy review as

I only have good things to say about the Gillette Fusion. I hate to give ratings of 10, but I have to for this product.

Gillette Fusion Razors

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031034660631/k2311a0324/3.24.10