White Wheat bread  » Food  »
0.5
  • I don't know if it's just in my city or if this is a problem elsewhere but someone has to do something about the White Wheat Bread problem

• by Wildflower

I don’t know if it’s just in my city or if this is a problem elsewhere but someone has to do something about the White Wheat Bread problem!

I’ve purchased White Wheat Bread from four different Wal-Mart Grocery stores in the Mobile,AL area and each time the bread was spoiled and had a horrible stench that you

can’t really smell until you open the bag. It smells like mold.

I’ve complained, returned the bread and spoken to a store manager. One particular manager agreed that the smell was very bad. She explained that they (meaning Wal-Mart) has nothing to do with it but the White Wheat Bread company delivers and restocks ...

• the bread themselves.

She gave me a refund but still didn’t remove any of bread from the shelves, this was 3 months ago. I no longer buy that brand but I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and checked the White Wheat bread just for old times sake… yep, same problem.

So be careful with the White

Wheat bread brand, you know the one in the white bag with the blue & red writing. They sell sandwich bread, hot dog and hamburger buns too. Several years ago I never had this problem, it was actually very good, but now… something’s wrong.

I’m not completely opposed to the brand but buyer beware, before purchase, SMELL FIRST!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724031034630631/k2311a0324/3.24.10