Boston Market restaurant  » Restaurants  »
  • It has a wide variety of side dishes that I love including baked apples, creamed spinach, fruit salad, macaroni and cheese, and corn bread that is out of this world
  • They are always piping hot, and smelling delicious, and their meatloaf is surprisingly good, as well

• by cjaneb877
      There should be more restaurants out there like Boston Market. It is a grade above a fast food restaurant, but still utilizes great time management to serve customers meals rather quickly.

that is out of this world.

In addition, its main courses are unbelievable.

I love their chicken and tukey dishes there.

They are always piping hot, and smelling delicious, and their meatloaf is surprisingly good, as well.

One of my favorite things about Boston Market is that I can go in and eat ...

• there and know that my family is getting a wholesome meal consisting of all of their food groups.

Boston Market often runs specials for families, which is wonderful to take advantage of when you have multiple children, like I do.

While you get enough food to feed your family quite luxuriously, you do not wind

up with so much left overs that you wind up having to haul a ton of food home with you.

I am also happy to announce that Boston Market now offers an extensive food line sold at most grocery stores! This makes it more accessable for me to enjoy their great tasting foods more frequently!

Boston Market restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7711103460630/k2311a117/11.7.06