Movie : Quest for Camelot  » Movies  »
2.5
  • But, I wouldn’t recommend buying it because I doubt it’s something you’ll want to watch more than that

• by Review Vigilante

We had a family movie night on Friday night; just me, the wife and the kids. Since I wanted something suitable for everyone, I looked for an animated family movie to watch.

I ended up with Quest for Camelot.

This movie was better than expected.

It was about a

young girl who is the daughter of one of King Arthur’s knights (who is killed protecting the king early on).

When she hears Excalibur has been stolen and lost, she goes out on her own to seek it in an effort to both save it and her mother (who has been captured by the guy who stole it).

Along her journey, she finds herself getting help both from a blind hermit and from a two headed dragon.

The movie was interesting to watch.

There is quite a bit of action mixed with some pretty funny scenes as well.

...

• Movie : Quest for Camelot
      And, it even has a subtle message about not judging someone just because they are blind or are different (like being a dragon), or female.

However, the movie does have way too many songs in it; something that makes the film drag on quite a bit.

Not to mention,

a lot of the theme from this movie seems very familiar; like they ripped some of the script off from other films.

If you’re looking for an entertaining film, this is worth watching at least once.

But, I wouldn’t recommend buying it because I doubt it’s something you’ll want to watch more than that.

Cheyenne Perkins says :

re : But, I wouldn’t recommend buying it because I doubt it’s something you’ll want to watch more than that
As a kid, I loved Quest for Camelot, because it has dragons, a great female role model character, and adventure

Cheyenne Perkins says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123031034540831/k2311a0323/3.23.10