Pizza Hut Thin Crust Pizza
  • I think prior to trying the thin crust pizza, I had only experienced the pan pizza that Pizza Hut makes, which is quite heavy and at times, overly filling
  • When I get pizza, I tend to not like a really powerfully filling crust because I enjoy eating the toppings and cheeses more than the acutal bread

• by cjaneb877
      I was literally quite shocked when I tried Pizza Hut’s thin crust pizza. I think prior to trying the thin crust pizza, I had only experienced the pan pizza that Pizza Hut makes, which is quite heavy and at times, overly filling. The thin crust pizza, however, is so awesome!

It is light and fluffy, and it is fabulous in terms of flavor, also. When I get pizza, I tend to not like a really powerfully filling crust because I enjoy eating the toppings and cheeses more than the acutal bread. The pizza with the thin crust there works ...

• perfectly for me because it has just enough crust for me to enjoy the flavor, but not so much that it leaves me feeling like I have a rock of lead in my stomach! I also learned that it is quite good for those watching their calories and wastelines. Because
        there is so much less dough in the thin crust pizza compared to the thicker crusted kinds, there are also less calories and carbs. I acutally congratulate Pizza Hut on coming out with a pizza crust that is packed with flavor, but not with the calories and carbs that add to our wastelines!

Julie Rogers says :

What on earth did you change your thin crust. It was perfect before. It was flakey and crisp. the new crust is like you took the hand tossed crust and made it flat. PLEASE change it back or I will change to a different pizza company. I have been a long time customer

don says :

The crust comes fozen already shaped, they do not roll it out or make the dough at the restaurant. I just found this out as of 4/12/2013. I took my family there, my daughter wanted a personal pan pizza. She was told they were out, me and my wife asked for a medium pan and we were also told they were out of mediums. So I asked if the crust comes prepared frozen, the waitress replied yes it does. Ya might as well go to the grocery store and buy a frozen pizza the price is better, on the other hand I did end up ordering there sandwich. It was very delicious.

ReadingBug says :

Even though I like to indulge with Pizza Hut pizzas, I simply don’t care for their thin crust pizzas. I think thin crust pizzas are unappetizing and dull. The purpose of me buying a pizza is to give in to my cravings of needing something fatty, heavy, filling, and unhealthy, and thin crust pizzas are the opposite of that. They are paper board thin and they lack flavor. I even ordered for a party once and no one touched it, which made me glad I purchased the pizza on a special that was happening at the time. I love Pizza Hut, but I wish they would do away with their thin crust pizza.

Vi Langford says :

re : When I get pizza, I tend to not like a really powerfully filling crust because I enjoy eating the toppings and cheeses more than the acutal bread
    Pizza hut thin crust is not thin at all 3 times more dough than toppings. And I just read it comes frozen and not even rolled out or made there. Thin crust should be made fresh and rolled thin.

mike says :

very sorry to see genuine thin and crispy crust is no more. please stop selling very bad substitutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27711103450630/k2311a117/11.7.06