Dominos Pizza in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
1273 Memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • They seriously need to look into expanding their parking lot so that it is more convenient for their customers

• by thereviewerat1

The Dominos pizza on Memorial drive in Chicopee is a decent Dominos location but it could be a whole lot better in a few ways. One of them is the parking situation because there have been times when this place was so busy that I actually had to park my car in the next business’s parking lot and cut over the lawn to get to the Domino’s pizza place. They seriously need to look into expanding their parking lot so that it is more convenient for their customers. I almost did not go to this Domino’s location for the fact that parking was so scarce at times.

The inside of this Dominos is very small and there was barely anywhere to sit at the time, actually I do not remember any seating available in the first place. The

place really was tiny but at least the people working there rung me up pretty fast most of the time I visited there.

However I did like this Domino’s because the pizza always tasted so awesome and freshly cooked. Whether I went there to pick it up or I had it deliver, the pizza was always and I mean always great tasting. I use to always love getting a pepperoni and cheese pizza because they always made it so good and I loved how everything form the cheese to the pepperoni to the crust tasted. The downside to the pizza at this Dominos and Dominos as a whole is that the pizza is small, very small, no matter what size pizza one orders it is going to be small.

Another reason why this Dominos sucked was that a good ...

• portion of the time they would take their sweet time making you wait for your food. Everything was a wait for this place no matter what time of the day or night I ordered food I knew I would be waiting a good thirty minutes or even more for it. When I use to get my pizza delivered, this Dominos use to take even longer than thirty minutes to deliver my food. This was very agitated to me and annoyed me very much so. I mean the delivery person was always friendly and respectful but it still annoyed me that I use to often wait that long just to get my pizza.

The prices at Dominos were usually pretty high and I didn’t order pizza from there often only because I couldn’t afford to if even if I

wanted to. They should certainly lower their prices just a little bit. This Dominos location use to be pretty busy when I use to pick up my orders and besides from the parking I had no issues at all with how busy this place was because I was still taken care of in a very timely manner.

So the bottom line is that this Dominos’ parking sucks but it does offer good customer service and the food is usually good and cooked properly but you can expect to get your food after thirty minutes or so because waiting on your food does suck at this place. All in all I would say treat yourself and order something from the Dominos on Memorial Drive in Chicopee MA but I for one will not order anything else from this Dominos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 723031034440831/k2311a0323/3.23.10