The Fox and the Hound 2 movie  » Movies  »
  • I've been wanting to see it since I heard that my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, was one of the voices
  • I loved the story, the animation, the songs, and just everything

• by Orrymain

I only just watched The Fox and the Hound 2 last night, and I was so delighted with it. I’ve been wanting to see it since I heard that my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, was one of the voices. I’m not sure why it took me so long to view it, but now that I have, I can guarantee that I’ll be watching this animated Disney tale with great regularity.

For one thing, I adore a singing

Swayze, which is something that happened way too often. I had no idea that he vocalized so much as he does during this movie. It’s great.

Another thing, and something I was concerned about and is probably why I didn’t watch this sooner, is that there is no animal angst in this beyond what people angst would be. By this I mean there isn’t some animal in danger of being killed or something like that as ...

• we see in Bambi or The Lion King. This story is about two friends, a fox and a hound. They are a hoot to watch, and the big angst is more about the hound finding something he’s good out that being hurt or injured. This makes this entire movie easy for me (I’m very sensitive to animal angst of the endangered kind).

Reba McEntire and Vicki Lawrence also provide vocal performances that are super. Reba

is Dixie, the affection of Cash’s heart. Cash is voiced by Swayze. I had no idea there was a Reba/Patrick duet in this hour. How terrific!

I loved the story, the animation, the songs, and just everything. There weren’t any loose ends, and it made my smile. Patrick was awesome. I could just see him in Cash.

The Fox and the Hound 2 is a delight. I really need to get the DVD and soundtrack bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123031034260731/k2311a0323/3.23.10