Ospital ng Muntinlupa (Hospital of Muntinlupa)
1.7
Filinvest Civic Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
  • I think the people of Muntinlupa is very blessed to have this public hospital named Ospital ng Muntinlupa
  • However one thing I noticed is that, there were so many patients and the queue was long so we had to wait for hours
  • The admission for hospitalization is exclusive to Muntinlupa residents which I believe gives a wonderful advantage to the Muntinlupa residents
  • I felt quite bad because I thought it was an unfair treatment

• by ladyli

I think the people of Muntinlupa is very blessed to have this public hospital named Ospital ng Muntinlupa. This is not a very big hospital but it is one good hospital that has been serving and benefiting many residents and non-residents of Muntinlupa. The hospital is located at Filinvest Civic Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. It is right beside The Asian Hospita, the hospital for the rich and the famous.

I am not a resident of Muntinlupa but I myself was able to take advantage of the medical services and facilities of this Hospital. When my husband was bitten by the dog on Christmas day I was at a lost. The Research Institute for Tropical Medicine where we usually bring dog bitten patients was closed because it was holiday. I was so glad Ospital ng Maynila was opened and was able to give my husband the first shots for his anti-rabies. I noted this Hospital has very friendly staff. The security guards are respectful and even the doctors, nurses and attendants

are. They are not the same as the in some public hospitals were they treat the patients shabbily. Here in this Hospital, they are so respectful and serving with smile. However one thing I noticed is that, there were so many patients and the queue was long so we had to wait for hours. Well that was understandable because it was holiday and of course they were working on skeleton force. While I noted the friendly staff, I also noted the cleanliness of the hospital. When I visited a friend who suffered from mild stroke one time, I noted the rooms are of adequate size and comparatively newer than one private hospital in Muntinlupa that charges too high but the room are not well maintained. They also have good doctors and medical experts. They have managed to secure modern and updated equipment and facilities and they offers wide-ranged medical services such as in Cardiology, Cardiology-Heart Station, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology and Pulmonology), Obstetric and ...

• Gynecology,Anesthesia, Clinical Nutrition, ENT, Pulmonary, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Surgery. Well of course Ospital ng Maynila does not have all the state of the art medical equipment, facilities and five star hotel-like ambience of the nearby Asian Hospital but this hospital offers very decent medical services that will completely satisfy the marginalized citizens.

The hospital accepts non-Muntinlupa patients for check up and out-patient medication and services and are charged PHP 200 for this aside from other related expenses which are comparatively cheaper than those charged by private hospitals but they don’t admit non-Muntinlupa residents for hospitalization. The admission for hospitalization is exclusive to Muntinlupa residents which I believe gives a wonderful advantage to the Muntinlupa residents. However to us who are not non-Muntinlupa residents, it is quite disappointing to be refused of admission. I once brought my grandchild here when he was burning with fever and was suspected of having typhoid fever but he was refused to be admitted because we are not Muntinlupa

resident. I felt quite bad because I thought it was an unfair treatment. I was thinking that medical services should be extended to all whenever it is necessary. Well, while I was feeling bad , I later realized that I am not to question the hospitals rule. This is their prerogative and they are entitled to this because anyway the hospital was established by the former mayor Jaime Freshnedi for his constituents. Muntinlupa residents are blessed enough to have this Ospital ng Muntinlupa which we popularly call OsMun This is the only public hospital in the Philippines, which is being subsidized by the local government. Yes it is the local government of Muntinlupa that subsidizes this public hospital so it is but fitting and proper that it’s the city’s citizens and taxpayers who would get the ultimate benefit. I realized this hospital is actually primarily for bonafide residents of Muntinlupa City, so we who are non-residents should be thankful that despite this we are still accommodated here even on limited basis.

Jerome pati says :

Worst hospital ever

wilma says :

How much is the arm biopsy procedure in OSMUN hospital? We have a initial results of MRI and XRAY and etc but PGH is rescheduling again and again so we decided to transfer in your hospital.

thyng says :

May I know how much as your Hepa vaccine? Im 6mos. pregnant and my hbsag resul is weakly reactive so i need to be vaccinated.. and also may I know how much it will cost my delivery? thanks..

Galega says :

The cost of Hep A vaccine is Php 2000, and for Hep B, it is Php 600. You can save money without compromising with effectiveness if you get vaccinated at any government hospital.

It is not possible to estimate about the cost of delivery. It will depend on many factor, and the most important will be nature of delivery - normal or C -Section.

-25
    h.tOLSMA says :

May i ask you if you have in your hospital a patient named Rodeolfo Reyes room 2009 and that he need blood. His daughter ask me for money for his blood. is that correct? For - 150,00 if it is correct. Can u agree for these facts? I would like to help but i have to check it first. I respect your medical-distrust. Hopely you can answer my question. Sincerely yours, H.Tolsma Schoener 37 8531AM LEMMER Netherlands Thanks in advance for your cooperation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623031033880731/k2311a0323/3.23.10