The Biggest Loser Fitness Program  » Health  »
  • Think you can’t be a Biggest Loser, well so did I until I found the Biggest Loser Fitness Program
  • There are actually three training routines for each of the experience levels and the program allows you to progress week by week
  • What I love about this program is how well all the exercise moves are detailed and demonstrated
  • I think if you want to burn fat and build muscle, you are really going to enjoy the Biggest Loser Fitness Program

• by Jude244

Think you can’t be a Biggest Loser, well so did I until I found the Biggest Loser Fitness Program. With the program I was able to learn all the secrets to creating a lean, strong, fit body using only a few basic pieces of equipment, and in the comfort of my home.

What’s great about this fitness program is that it teaches you all of the time tested techniques to build muscle and burn fat, as well as provided detailed step-by step instruction on the actual moves used by the trainers to create such awe inspiring transformations.

I could hardly wait to get started! I mean every week I see what they are able to accomplish using these methods, and it’s like being given your own Biggest Loser personal trainer; who takes the guess work out of

the workout.

For the Biggest Loser Fitness Program, I only needed a few pieces of home gym equipment to perform the bulk of the workout. These included a few dumbbells, an exercise mat, a stability ball and some resistance bands tubing. For the most part these were items I already had, but there were suggestions for using medicine balls and a Xerdisk which I figured I would only buy if necessary.

Essentially the Biggest Loser Fitness Program is based on a series of Circuit Training Routines. There are actually three training routines for each of the experience levels and the program allows you to progress week by week. The number of sets you perform of each exercise depends on experience level, and is performed after all the exercises of the routine are done. One set equals about ...

• 10-12 reps and there is about a five second rest between exercises.

The order of the Circuit Training routine for these particular workouts was very easy to follow and speed was the key here. First I started with a series of about six minutes of warm ups before rapidly progressing to upper body work such as bicep curls and dead lifts for another six minutes.

Next I moved on to core moves such as crunches and back extensions, for a total of five minutes before advancing to lower body work.

For the next five minutes I performed moves such as lunges, and step ups, before concluding the workout with a four minute series of cool down stretches.

To progress from here I would have done a second circuit of the complete routine before

doing the cool down stretches. The particular workout I performed was the first routine at the beginner’s level since I want to do the entire program in order.

What I love about this program is how well all the exercise moves are detailed and demonstrated. Each exercise explains not just how the move is performed, but proper body positioning, information about what the areas it targets, and even advanced tips to increase its difficulty. Really there is zero guess work here, and a beginner will not struggle with hard to follow directions.

I think if you want to burn fat and build muscle, you are really going to enjoy the Biggest Loser Fitness Program. It has three full routines for each level as well as increases in sets and advanced tips to keep on challenging you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423031033790631/k2311a0323/3.23.10