Jurlique Rose Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Between the two, I can't say what scent is better, though the rosy fragrance smells new to me and definitely something that I'll be liking for a while
  • The product cost 65 dollars, it doesn't come cheap but will go a long way
  • I highly recommend this sophisticated and lovely scented hand cream for the ill-handed persons

• by jhunie

Don’t you just hate the nauseous mix of household detergents and bleach on your hands? Well for sure I’m not the only one who despises utility scents after a long haul of household of chores. Much worse is the smell of latex rubber which is a difficult job to remove once you take off those gloves you wear on your hands. In that case, I’ve developed an aversion to putting rubber gloves while tidying up and as a consequence my hands suffer from dry scaly skin. Because of this, I got started with hand creams to remedy the damages of ‘domestic abuse’, so to speak, on my hands. Jurlique is probably the hand cream I’ve been using the second time around and I find they have a longer shelf life than most of my things. I

only dip my hands on a hand cream if necessary.

Jurlique is a good moisturizer for my worn and torn hands. I slather the hand lotion on every crevice of my digits which frequently bear those dry flaky patches. I then massage the lotion with ease and after that the rough texture of my skin is replaced with a soft smoothness. Luckily, my hands don’t sweat profusely so the lotion remains without a moist feel. Sometimes though, I can feel the lotion prevents the soap to lather thoroughly when washing hands, in a way, I can attest that its formula is long lasting in that regard. But it can be blamed for not washing my hands the way I would have wanted. Anyway, what’s important is that my hands stay moisturized even thereafter.

This hand cream has a ...

• satin-y texture once applied and sinks in pretty quick. The hand cream isn’t viscous, creamy yes but not far from your regular body lotion which has a slightly fluid consistency and spreads well. I used to apply regular lotion in lieu of a hand cream but it doesn’t beat it. The dryness will persist, but with Jurlique, I approximated I only need 2 or 3 applications and my coarse skin is restored back to its normal suppleness. It’s a remedial moisturizer which is very useful particularly on weekends after dealing with household affairs.

I love Jurlique’s rosy scent. My first hand cream was L’Occitane which also smelt great, I recall it was Cherry blossoms. But Jurlique has a more feminine scent, more perfumed than L’Occitane. Between the two, I can’t say what scent is better, though

the rosy fragrance smells new to me and definitely something that I’ll be liking for a while. The ladylike scent can be a good accessory to wear, at least my hands smell no traces of unfabulous detergents and domestic stuff. I always put the tube in my purse everywhere and it looks not neat, the tube is a clean white in color but now it looks worn with pen marks and make up smears on it. I wish I had stored it in a better condition.

The product cost 65 dollars, it doesn’t come cheap but will go a long way. I highly recommend this sophisticated and lovely scented hand cream for the ill-handed persons. Thus, I’ll rate it 9 over 10, minus the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031033670631/k2311a0323/3.23.10