Westin Los Angeles  » Hotels  »
5400 West Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
  • Since the hotel was very near to two major freeway entrances, my stay here made the travel convenient

• by demandon

When I was staying at Los Angeles for a business meeting, the room was at Westin Los Angeles and one word in which I can describe my stay here is very satisfying. I was delighted with the courteous staff there.

Everyone from the reception to housekeeping were behaving superb as if they all got a great unique

training to make the customers maximum glad.

The parking was easy and quick; thanks to the valet there which is working like oiled machinery.

This is no the case with most hotels in Los Angeles.

I had experienced horrible parking delays in Los Angeles hotels.

The location of this Westin hotel is at the heart of Los ...

• Angeles and this made me all the happier.

Of course the street was crowded always, but this in no way caused any difficulty in stay there.

Talking about the room facilities and amenities, all the things were top notch and crystal clean.

The flat screen TV was large and placed at the right place.

The view from

the window was not very scenic, but by Los Angeles standards I will not tell the view was bad.

Since the hotel was very near to two major freeway entrances, my stay here made the travel convenient.

In a nutshell Westin hotel is a great hotel in Los Angeles downtown and offers high class facilities in well maintained state.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223031033610631/k2311a0323/3.23.10