Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Sanitizer  » Health  »
  • I paid only ten bucks and I find it worthy because the brush head lasted long after I started using Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Sanitizer
  • So I am happy with my choice and recommend this to my friends

• by demandon

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Sanitizer is a very innovative product I have seen in recent times. Storage of toothbrush was always a concern for me.

Especially the storing of expensive rechargeable automatic toothbrush heads is important me because of its prolonged usage.

And Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Sanitizer came as the perfect help for me in this regard.

/> Best thing about this product from Philips is that its ease of use and safety.

The box type sanitizer is easily placed and brush heads fit correctly inside the sanitizer.

There is space for two brush heads but I want more space inside so that everyone can store the brush heads in one sanitizer.

The UV ...

• sanitizing Philips claim is believable and dependable in my usage.

And I got this product in good deal.

I paid only ten bucks and I find it worthy because the brush head lasted long after I started using Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Sanitizer.

There is no hassle of switching off the machine because it has auto off

feature and this really helps after brushing at the night time.

And it is from reliable brand Philips which is one reason I went for it.

When I used Oral-B electric brush also I did not have any difficulty in fitting the brush head inside this sanitizer.

So I am happy with my choice and recommend this to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423031033600631/k2311a0323/3.23.10