The Climb Music Video by Miley Cyrus
  • I have definitely taken part in the Hannah Montana craze just as much as the next girl
  • Most girls my age would never admit to singing along to her music, but I am not afraid to say that I like her music
  • Although I do not consider her to be one of my favorite artists, she does a good job of being entertaining
  • The song is about her being on a sort of path toward maturity, at least in my opinion
  • As long as Miley doesn’t forget that songs like this are what can inspire, I think she will have a great career

• by Intensify

Miley Cyrus is just one of many Disney stars that everybody predicted would fade into the background. However, she has somehow managed to captivate a huge market of pre-teenagers who love her catchy pop songs as well as her character on the Hannah Montana show. I have to admit that I watch the show and listen to the music. I have definitely taken part in the Hannah Montana craze just as much as the next girl. Most girls my age would never admit to singing along to her music, but I am not afraid to say that I like her music. Although I do not consider her to be one of my favorite artists, she does a good job of being entertaining. She has also proved that she

is here to stay as far as the music industry is concerned. Her music video for “The Climb” was major proof of that.

For starts, The Climb is a very mature feeling song. The video captures this perfectly. It isn’t about an upbeat dance scene or an intense storyline. It is literally just Miley Cyrus belting it out to a song that clearly means a lot to her. Despite the visual effects, this is a very simple music video that is meant to just showcase Miley singing a song. It is also very symbolic of the lyrics. The song is about her being on a sort of path toward maturity, at least in my opinion. It is very relevant for her to be walking along a path, gradually getting ...

• closer to the mountains representing “The Climb”. I like that she matches the lyrics to the video and I like that she spends most of the time just strumming her guitar. I think that anyone appreciates a good heartfelt song will also like this music video as much as I did. The music video never gets too complicated in terms of special effects. It is certainly visually appealing, but not too the point of detracting from the song at all. I really think it enhances the scenes where she is just singing into the camera. Although I do not usually like music videos that are mainly focused on the artist singing into the camera, this is a song that really works well with that style. The music video
        also incorporates scenes from her latest movie.

All in all, I think the music video is very well done and showcases the side of Miley that would be a great role model to a younger generation of girls who need someone good to look up to. As long as Miley doesn’t forget that songs like this are what can inspire, I think she will have a great career. I hope she does not get too caught up in being all about the sex appeal or just selling albums for the sake of making money. Anyone can make money. It takes a true artist to inspire and I really want to see Miley Cyrus do so. To me, that would be the most impressive thing for her to do with her career.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1423031033550631/k2311a0323/3.23.10