Martha Stewart Stamp Pad  » Other  »
  • I did happen to come across some of her glitter products for paper crafting and I decided to try to use them in my hand made cards
  • It is actually really easy to use, which I was quite impressed
  • The one thing I do not like with this product is the fact that I do go through the glue quite a bit, but I think that it pretty traditional with any other kind of glue stamp pad

• by articlewriter555

I had seen a lot of Martha Stewart craft projects on her show and thought they would always be fun to do, but I never went out and purchased her products just because I am on such a quite budget and they can get kind of expensive. I did happen to come across some of her glitter products for paper crafting and I decided to try to use them in

my hand made cards. I purchased the glue stamp pad and glue refill to try it out.

It looks like a regular stamp pad, but there is no color. Every time you want to use it you just apply some of the glue onto it and let it settle in for a minute before you use your rubber stamp on it. From there, you can stamp the image on it and ...

• pour glitter on it. Brush the excess glitter off of it and you are all set with your design and it takes a very small amount of time to dry. It is actually really easy to use, which I was quite impressed.

traditional with any other kind of glue stamp pad. I have been very happy with the Martha Stewart line of crafts, and I do think that that are well worth the money. This stamp pad has gotten a lot of usage out of it, and I think I only paid $5.00 for it at Walmart. You can also find her craft products at Michaels, which has a lot bigger selection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223031033440631/k2311a0323/3.23.10