Sharper Image Ionic Breeze Dashboard Car Ionizer  » Cars  »
  • I bought the air purifiers over 4 years ago
  • I have noticed a large difference with the quality of the air in my vehicle
  • I have also noticed less dust on the interior dashboard and other areas of the vehicle since using the ionizer
  • I have been very pleased with the ionizers performance and would recommend it to anyone

• by luv2rite

When I purchased my two Sharper Image Ionic Breeze Quadra’s, I received a dashboard Ionizer with them as a bonus gift. I bought the air purifiers over 4 years ago. The car air purifier has been installed in my vehicle for the last 4 years.

I have never had any problems with the dashboard unit since I’ve owned it. I

have noticed a large difference with the quality of the air in my vehicle.

Even after using it for 4 years, it works just as well as it did when I first received it.

The dashboard unit has a small grid that needs to be removed once a week to clean the build-up off of it.

It’s very easy to use ...

• and clean. To clean the grid you simply wipe it with a soft cloth.

The pollutants that adhere to the grid show up on the cloth as black particles and dust. The unit does a great job at gathering the dust and pollutants from the air in the vehicle.

Since using this I have noticed the air quality is improved.

I have also noticed less dust on the interior dashboard and other areas of the vehicle since using the ionizer.

I will continue to use this in my vehicle. I will also transfer it to another car when I decide to purchase a new one.

I have been very pleased with the ionizers performance and would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923031033280631/k2311a0323/3.23.10