Dremel MultiPro Rotary Tool Model Number 275T6  » Housewares  »
  • I decided to go with the Dremel because of how well made it appeared when I look at it at Home Depot
  • I will definitely buy another Dremel when I upgrade

• by luv2rite

I do a lot around the house that involves small wood working projects, crafts, and sculptured fingernails. Many of my friends have suggested I purchase a rotary tool.

I finally decided to purchase one.

I looked at many different kinds and different brands before making a decision.

I heard a lot of

good things about the Dremel.

I decided to go with the Dremel because of how well made it appeared when I look at it at Home Depot.

The Dremel is out of the box at Home Depot so you can pick it up and see how it feels in your hand.

The ...

• Dremel felt like it was just the right weight and felt good in my hand.

I also liked how many accessories are included with this model.

The Dremel seems like it is made better than other brands of rotary tools.

The Dremel is also a lot sturdier than the others I’ve tried

and performs better.

I’ve owned my Dremel for a year and it has never given me any kind of problems.

I will definitely buy another Dremel when I upgrade.

I use it when filing or buffing my sculptured nails and it works beautifully.

The multiple speeds on the tool is great for sculptured nails.

Jeff Kelly says :

Where can I order the brushes for this tool?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323031033270631/k2311a0323/3.23.10