Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
  • What I like about this product is that it comes in three different varieties
  • I found the scent very harsh to smell and it sometimes made me dizzy
  • I just don't like a blotting paper that comes with powder because I believe that this powder isn't concentrated enough and is not mineral powder that is good to the skin
  • I really recommend this product to everyone

• by jake4you

Today, I will be reviewing about Clean & Clear’s Oil Control Film.

This film/blotting paper is said to be effective in removing excess oil on the skin, preferably on the face.

What I like about this product is that it comes in three different varieties. The first one is the regular and the highly-used film, the second one is the film that contains grape juice scent, and the third one is that film that comes with powder.

Honestly, I tried the pink film; the one with the grape juice scent, but it didn’t work out for me. I found the scent very harsh to smell and it sometimes made

me dizzy. I haven’t tried the third one which is the film that has powder. I just don’t like a blotting paper that comes with powder because I believe that this powder isn’t concentrated enough and is not mineral powder that is good to the skin. So, I’m using the regular blotting Clean & Clear film which is color blue one.

This product is reasonable in price because it’s priced for like $2.30 here in the Philippines. For me, the price is very decent considering the effect that the product gives me everyday. I also like the fact that the package says “50 + 10 Silky Sheets” which

means they’ve put an extra 10 sheets for us to enjoy using.

The package comes in a small rectangular casing and has a tape inside, so when you open it every time, one blotting paper sticks to the tape, and they you just get it from there. But, what’s the tape for? Since these sheets are blotting papers, they are super thin, and when you get it by hand, you will get at least two to three sheets. So, this small thing like the tape inside is really a plus factor for me.

I’m male and I can say that I’m very vain in terms of appearance. So,

• Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
      sometimes, I conceal my pimples and put a little bit of powder for men when I’m in a formal event just to look presentable and lively. Despite having a little bit of powder during occasions, I have really oily skin, so my face never fails to get shiny all the time. Now, what I like about this product is that it does not smudge any kind of make up on the face upon using. The concealer still remains in tact even when I apply the blotting paper on my face. That’s really a plus factor for me because not only does it take away the oil in my
      face but it also doesn’t affect the medications and cosmetics I have put on my face.

It also doesn’t take up much of your space when going out. You can put it either in your wallet, pocket or any where else. Because the blotting papers are super thin, the package itself is also very light and slim.

I really recommend this product to everyone. I’m not shy anymore to get my pictures taken because I’m afraid that the oiliness of my face might show. I’m always camera ready and presentable at the same time just by applying Clean & Clear Blotting Paper each and every time I feel the need to.

Clean & Clear Oil Control Film

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031033190531/k2311a0323/3.23.10