Lancome Juicy Tubes Lipgloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then I purchased my own juice tubes that same day
  • Price of this Lancome lip gloss is slightly higher than other brand, but for beauty & healthy lip, it's worth every cent

• by cuteolive

I had tried several brand of lip gloss, but ever since I tried Lancome Juicy Tubes, I never use another.

My friend introduced this Lancome lip gloss when she saw my lips were too dry. And I had this habit to pull out dry skins from my lips. Sometime this make my lip had blood cos i pulled it

to strong. It concern her cos my previous lipstick or lip gloss made my lip skins more dry & irritated. She let me try hers, and during that whole day when we’re on shopping, my lip didn’t dry anymore. Then I purchased my own juice tubes that same day.

This Lancome lip gloss can be last for hours in my ...

• lips. Even I drink tea / coffee, the lip gloss still there & it didn’t stick too much on glass or cup. So, if I don’t have time to put my lip gloss after coffee or drink tea, then my lips still not dry. Yeah, the shiny effect gone after that, but at least my lips didn’t dry.

I used

to put this Lancome lipgloss before put my lipstick on. In other occasion, I even didn’t bother to put lipstick on my lip gloss, especially as I choose a red lip gloss one - color : Fraise 17.

Price of this Lancome lip gloss is slightly higher than other brand, but for beauty & healthy lip, it’s worth every cent….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031033170531/k2311a0323/3.23.10