Old Spice High Endurance Dry Cream Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was even in a desperate position where I asked my mom to buy me a deodorant from Kenneth Cole Reaction because I know it's a very popular and expensive brand but just not for effective deodorants
  • But, I thought maybe it was expensive because it really did wonders on our underarms
  • I recommend this product to men and for those athletes because this product is strong enough and is able to maintain it's power and scent even after training or practices

• by jake4you

Today, I will be reviewing about Old Spice’s High Endurance Deodorant.

Let me just share something. I am a male teenager, and this is the time where sweat glands are over reactive especially on the underarm part. I have tried many deodorants and anti-perspirants and nothing really ever worked. But don’t get me wrong because when I say many, that meant having tried ten or more products already. I was even in a desperate position where I asked my mom to buy me a deodorant from Kenneth Cole Reaction because I know it’s a very popular and expensive brand but just not for effective deodorants. It didn’t work either.

I was really sad that all the products I’ve used never effectively worked on me. I even tried girls’ deodorants because maybe my underarms reacted more

with deodorants that are formulated for a woman’s underarm.

I consulted my sister about this, and she told me that there was this one specific deodorant that was effective on her friends and teammates. She then referred me to Old Spice™ High Endurance Deodorant. I didn’t hesitate to buy it immediately since I was too desperate to not have sweaty underarms anymore. It greatly affected my confidence. I was always very self-conscious on how my underarms looked every time I went out of the house whether they were sweaty already. I feel very connected to the people on the commercials about deodorants because they are very shy to raise or move their hands because they know that their underarm part is wet and people might laugh at them.

Honestly, I was discouraged at first because ...

• the price ranged from $2.50 to $3.50, which was very expensive for a deodorant. But, I thought maybe it was expensive because it really did wonders on our underarms.

I was completely right since this product did really do wonders! It’s in dry cream form and the product contains a dial, so you are ensured that you only put the right amount of deodorant on each of your underarms. Two single clicks per underarm is already good enough and you just have to rub the product until it is fully absorbed by the underarm.

I am now confident with everything I do. My armpits don’t sweat a a lot anymore not unless the temperature’s very hot and when I do strenuous physical activities. When I take a bath at night, it feels good when I take

off my clothes and feel my under arms, it’s still dry and still feels fresh and cool. By the way, the scent of the deodorant is suited for men only or for women athletes; sister’s friends I’ve told you a while ago. The scent is not too harsh when smelled. For me, I really like the smell a lot because it really smells very bold and very fragrant.

There’s no harm in trying this product. It worked on me and I had never let go of this product ever since. It changed and boosted up my confidence and I am not anymore self-conscious on my underarm part.

I recommend this product to men and for those athletes because this product is strong enough and is able to maintain it’s power and scent even after training or practices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031033120531/k2311a0323/3.23.10