Dell Dimension 4600C
  • They are less bang for the buck so to speak becuase they cost more money while delivering less performance
  • This might not be a problem for the average owner, but if you want to stick a wireless card into this baby you might have to alter parts of the metal attatched to your card like I did to fit my wireless card into my Dimension4600C
  • Overall, it's a good computer, but due to its age and limited use, I would not recommend buying this unless you find it for very cheap
  • I think the only reason I bought it was because it was relatively cheap and came with a LCD moniter(it's big and nice, don't remember the exact size)

• by Flaerong
      I was bought a Dell Dimension 4600C about three years ago, and though it isn’t sold through Dell anymore there are plenty of these out in the used market for cheap. >Pros 1. The Dimension 4600C has a compact design, and pulls off the design well.

It’s tiny compared to the other Dell designs, and only about 3 inches(8. 5cm) thick!

Even though it’s an older model, if you just

need a desktop for school or work has more than enough power for your needs. The only thing I have problems with is playing the new games that require 128mb graphic cards.

All other system requirements are met. >Cons 1.

You’ll have trouble finding a cheap graphics card because you can only use low-profile cards. They are less bang for the buck so to speak becuase they cost ...

• more money while delivering less performance.

2. Has little to no expandability due to its diminutive size.

This might not be a problem for the average owner, but if you want to stick a wireless card into this baby you might have to alter parts of the metal attatched to your card like I did to fit my wireless card into my Dimension4600C. Overall, it’s a good computer, but due

to its age and limited use, I would not recommend buying this unless you find it for very cheap.

I think the only reason I bought it was because it was relatively cheap and came with a LCD moniter(it’s big and nice, don’t remember the exact size). If you’re looking for a computer for use years from now, do not buy this computer, not only is it an older model it is has limited expandability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63711103310530/k2311a117/11.7.06