Late night doritos burger chips
  • Some people may not prefer the high content of mustard and onion flavor of the chips but all in all I would recommend these for parties,hanging out with friends, or just the anticipation of of what they will taste like when you take your first bite

• by pango14762

At my local Publix I was walking through the aisle where I saw a bag of chips by Doritos called late night burger. I was curious to see what a burger chip tasted like so right when I got into my car after shopping I opened

the bag and I tried a few.

I took my first bite and the first thing that came to mind was the Burger king burgers at burger king.

It has a real mayonnaise ketchup flavor too and you can also distinctively taste the onion, beef patties mustard and the buns that burger king uses.

The flavor of the mustard on the burger becomes even more apparent after snacking, just like the lays quote “Betcha cant have just one.

” this is true to these chips and you wont be disappointed with ...

• Late night doritos burger chips
      the flavor these corn chips bring.

Some cons about this product though is that the onion flavor can really make your breath smell terrible, a little gum will do the trick.

Also these chips are not vegetarian friendly due to the natural beef flavor these chips

have.

Some people may not prefer the high content of mustard and onion flavor of the chips but all in all I would recommend these for parties,hanging out with friends, or just the anticipation of of what they will taste like when you take your first bite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722031033090331/k2311a0322/3.22.10