Avatar 3D  » Movies  »
  • Avatar 3D is in my opinion one of the best science-fiction movies ever made
  • With stunning graphical detail, excellent actors and a well-thought-out plot, Avatar 3D should definitely win its share of awards and collect millions at the box office
  • The avatars in the movie, blue creatures with large eyeballs and human-like features, are designed excellently in my opinion
  • I loved the movie, and I would recommend it to any person who likes action and scientific-fiction movies

• by allenz

Avatar 3D is in my opinion one of the best science-fiction movies ever made. With stunning graphical detail, excellent actors and a well-thought-out plot, Avatar 3D should definitely win its share of awards and collect millions at the box office.

The “avatars” in the movie, blue creatures with large eyeballs and human-like features, are designed excellently in my opinion. The graphical design involved was excellent, and I loved their capabilities (especially the abilities to attach onto other organisms and

to take control over them). Furthermore, the culture of the Avatars, which was revealed slowly, piece by piece in the movie, can only be described as astoundingly unique. I was quite immersed into the culture of the Avatars, which involved many rituals and oaths of loyalty to the tribe leaders.

The graphical detail in Avatar 3D can only be described as stunning. In fact, the graphics of Avatar 3D rival those of 2012, and moreover, Avatar 3D is a ...

• 3-dimensional movie. The detail of the Avatars and the beasts that they take control of is astounding, with every last skin pore and sinew carefully depicted. Similarly, the humans and the technology (especially the fights between the Avatars and humans that occur during the movie) used by the human forces are depicted with exceptional detail. The graphical detail in Avatar 3D highly improves the action in the movie, and when I was watching the movie in theatres, I was holding
        onto my seat, enjoying every moment. Not only that, but the effects of a 3D movie caused me to feel like that I was in the movie, and every sudden jolt sent a chill down my spine.

In my opinion, Avatar 3D is an exceptionally good movie, with a fair plot line and excellent graphical detail. I loved the movie, and I would recommend it to any person who likes action and scientific-fiction movies. Kids and adults alike will love watching Avatar 3D.

Avatar 3D
    Ngu Leon Weiy says :

I think avatar is a bit weird with the blue colors painted over the body.

Kelsey Mercer says :

While the blue characters in Avatar might be a little strange, blue colors were not painted on the body. Digital artists used computer generated imagery, or CGI, to make the character look blue, taller, and more physically capable.

bhanu prakash kandluri says :

Yes me too also feel the same , its a bit wired blue painting

Chris Cranston says :

You need to bare in mind, this isnt Humans vs. Humans. This is a human-oid race. With similar features and actions but the Blue is showing the clear seperation between human and alien.

andrea carrera says :

I loved this movie and did not find the blue color weird at all. The color reminded me to the smurf - a cartoon I am sure you all watch and loved. And the 3D effects were well done.

Melanie Noell says :

The 3D and special effects were the best part of the movie. The story itself is very reminiscent of Ferngully: The Last Rainforest. While the blue didn’t bother me, the movie itself kind of bored me, though I was glad to see it for its advances in special effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122031033080331/k2311a0322/3.22.10