Dollar tree in Springfield MA
1.0
1379 Liberty street Springfield MA 01104
  • The aisles were trashed and things were so hard to find around this place and when I had to ask for help the worker just had a horrible attitude with me and brushed me off, I was offended and angry

• by thereviewerat1

This Dollar tree location is horrible and the people who migrate to this store are animals. I use to dread going to this Dollar tree location.

Everything about this store really irritated me and the people who worked at this place were mindless zombies or didn’t have a care in the world and treated

customers so poorly.

Every time I went to this store the people this place attracted were all scary and just not classy and loudmouths who loved to hog the aisles.

The aisles were trashed and things were so hard to find around this place and when I had to ask for help the worker ...

• just had a horrible attitude with me and brushed me off, I was offended and angry.

Checking out of this place was always a huge nightmare and I always ended up waiting an average of thirty minutes just be rung up at the register.

They always made me place my items into bags and

they didn’t even bother doing it for me which usually the other Dollar tree locations would.

The service at this store sucks and the place is a disaster and gross looking and people are just animals there and I will never go back to this location, even if was the only Dollar tree left on the planet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2422031032990331/k2311a0322/3.22.10