Quickies restaurant in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
2 Springfield Street Chicopee MA 01013
  • The best parts of Quickies is the food that is available there and for the price it is worth it
  • I recommend that you get their honey bbq buffalo wings because they taste so good
  • Quickies is a great place to eat and to enjoy yourself and a good meal at a great value but on a little dirty side than definitely head over to the Quickies in Chicopee

• by thereviewerat1

Quickies in Chicopee may look like a crappy place to go and eat at and it may look like a hole in a wall kind of place but it really is a good place to go and eat out at and relax.

The parking is tricky at this place and you need to make sure not to past it because Quickies is located right off of a busy one way street and the parking lot is on the left side and it is small so make sure to be alert so your car is kept safe because it was very nerve racking parking my car there.

The Quickies is very small on the inside and reminds me of a cheap and a run down fast food restaurant.

Too be honest the place looks like a dump on the inside and it looks dirty and very old and run down. The bathrooms was probably the cleanest part of this place. There are a few booths where you can sit in but there are no wait staff working and you have to order your food at the counter which sucks because it would have been better if it was more like a sit down restaurant where a waiter or waitress comes and take your order. The place was rarely busy so you don’t have to worry about not getting a table. I loved the service I received from this place and the people who worked there made me want to go back there ...

• often as well as their food.

The best parts of Quickies is the food that is available there and for the price it is worth it. You can easily get a good meal for under ten dollars here but my favorite thing to get here are the buffalo wings! Trust me when I say that Quickies may very well have one of the best Buffalo wings in the area. I recommend that you get their honey bbq buffalo wings because they taste so good. The people who worked there were very friendly and it didn’t take long at all to get my food. I also like the fact that I was able to also call ahead and order my food to go. There is also a

decent size TV there that I was able to watch while enjoying my great food. They also have a good selection of beverages but they do not serve alcohol there. The place was never packed when I was there and I liked it like that because this place is small and if it was busy than I would have not have gone there as often as I did.

Quickies is an awesome place and you should go there and try out their food but make sure that you get some of their wings. Quickies is a great place to eat and to enjoy yourself and a good meal at a great value but on a little dirty side than definitely head over to the Quickies in Chicopee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722031032980331/k2311a0322/3.22.10