Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to do something different and try Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator
  • When I think of curl activators, I envision the jeri curls of the 1970s
  • I definitely did not want my curls to be super wet and messy because I work in an occupation where maintaining a professional look is very important
  • The best thing for me about using Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator was that the product dried quickly in my hair without leaving my hair feeling sticky, greasy, or dirty
  • I would definitely recommend Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator to anyone who has dry and frizzy African American hair

• by simply_fabulous

Sometimes I suffer from dry and frizzy curly hair. Although I use moisturizing conditioners on my hair, it always seems that my hair becomes extra dry and frizzy after it dries. I decided to do something different and try Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator.

I will admit that I had some reservations about Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator before I used it. When I think of curl activators, I envision the jeri curls of the 1970s. I definitely did not want my curls to be super wet and messy because I work in an occupation where maintaining a professional

look is very important. One of the reasons why I was attracted to Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator was the fact that is more like a hair lotion than a curl gel. I felt that a hair lotion would be better for my hair than a gel because most of the time gel products dry out my hair.

After purchasing Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator, I could not wait to use the product. I decided to put a little of the curl activating lotion on my dry hair, mostly because my hair at the time was in desperate need of some type of styling product. Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator absorbed into my hair quickly, and the appearance of my hair was significantly better. The curls of my hair became more defined, and my hair also received an instant dose of moisture. The best thing for me about using Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator was that the product dried quickly in my hair without leaving my hair feeling sticky, greasy, or dirty. The effect of the product on my hair last for hours, and I was very surprised about all of the compliments concerning my ...

• Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator
      hair that I began to receive from my family members and friends. Most of the time my relatives are always encouraging me to try something different with my hair or criticizing me for the way that my hair looks, but after I used Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator they were speechless (in a good way).

I decided to see how Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator would work on my after it was freshly washed and conditioned. Instead of blow drying my hair or letting it air dry before I applied my styling products, I applied Softsheen Carson Care Free

Curl Curl Activator while it was still soaking wet. The results were incredible. I could not believe how amazing my hair looked after my hair dried. Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator gave me a head of perfectly curled and defined ringlets.

I would definitely recommend Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator to anyone who has dry and frizzy African American hair. All it takes is a little Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator for the hair to begin looking extra fabulous. I would definitely rate Softsheen Carson Care Free Curl Curl Activator a 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032950331/k2311a0322/3.22.10