Friendly’s in Tewksbury MA  » Restaurants  »
2.5
759 Main Street Tewksbury MA01876
  • I like this Friendly’s location because even if the place was busy it didn’t look busy because of how small it was and this made it a comfortable, laidback setting and I was always able to enjoy my meals without feeling like everybody is looking at me on the next tables
  • It really was a nice experience every single time I went there except for the service which always fluctuated, the service was either hit or miss at this Friendly’s location
  • I wish this place was opened up a little later because it would have been more convenient for a lot of people

• by thereviewerat1

The Friendly’s in Tewksbury MA is one of the smallest Friendly’s locations I have ever been to but this is a good thing because usually it is never to busy and I was usually able to get a seat there without waiting in long annoying lines. There are plenty of booths to sit at and the place is relatively clean but could have been a tad cleaner. One down side to this Friendly’s location is that there were no stools to sit on and there was no outside area where I could have sat, which is nice in the summer and a lot of Friendly’s locations do have seating available outside but not this one. There was a window where people could order their ice-cream from though and to me this was a stupid idea because it just doesn’t look right at this

location. The plus side is that they have their own parking lot and it is a decent size so no matter how many cars are there you are surely to be able to find a parking spot.

I like this Friendly’s location because even if the place was busy it didn’t look busy because of how small it was and this made it a comfortable, laidback setting and I was always able to enjoy my meals without feeling like everybody is looking at me on the next tables. I also liked that they had mellow music always playing at this location. It really was a nice experience every single time I went there except for the service which always fluctuated, the service was either hit or miss at this Friendly’s location. I can remember at least two occasions where the waiter messed up ...

• my order and brought me the wrong food and I ended up being there for a good hour and a half because I had to wait for the right order to come out. A few times I was there the waiter had a bad attitude and was just rude for no apparent reason at all. There were also a few times where the cook over or under cooked my food because the fish I ordered from there had coldness in the middle and I was not happy with that. At least I knew that the prices were cheap at Friendly’s as I would have expected them to be.

I also didn’t like waiting on dessert because it took them forever to make and get my ice cream and this was frustrating. I liked this Friendly’s only because it wasn’t busy all the time and

the hours sucked as well. Most locations are open late but I don’t ever remember this Friendly’s being open to late. I wish this place was opened up a little later because it would have been more convenient for a lot of people.

If you are a fan of a laidback environment, mediocre service and good dessert than go to the Friendly’s location but be warned that your food might not always come back as what you ordered and there is a good chance that the wait staff will have an attitude and remember that this place is tiny but other than that this Friendly’s is an average location and just a place to go when you have nothing else to do or don’t feel like being around a lot of people at a restaurant but I for one will not return to this Friendly’s location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722031032930331/k2311a0322/3.22.10