Ninety Nine in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
555 Memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • I recommend that if you don’t like waiting than don’t go anytime after five at night
  • I have never had an issue with the way my food was prepared and cooked
  • The chicken is also very good at this place but I prefer getting grilled chicken from here because they really cook the chicken very well

• by thereviewerat1

The Ninety nine in Chicopee MA may very well be one of the busiest Ninety Nine restaurants there is that I have ever been too. The place is located off of a very busy route so this may be one of the reasons why it is so busy. I didn’t mind how busy this place was but every time I have been to this Ninety Nine I always ended up waiting quite a bi of time to get in except maybe on like three occasions because I went before five at night. I recommend that if you don’t like waiting than don’t go anytime after five at night. I ended up waiting an average of twenty minutes before I got a seat.

Even though this place was always busy I always ended up waiting because the cooks who

work there really know how to make the food taste good and look eye appealing. I have never had an issue with the way my food was prepared and cooked. I always loved getting sirloin steaks from this place because it was always prepared the way I wanted it and nothing less of perfect. I also loved getting steamed rice from this location. The food really is good and the cooks really do know what they are doing at this Ninety Nine. The chicken is also very good at this place but I prefer getting grilled chicken from here because they really cook the chicken very well. The desserts could have been a little better though, I have had almost every dessert that the Ninety Nine in Chicopee has and they taste average and I wish that ...

• the place had a bigger selection of desserts.

The waitress was always friendly and always been sure I had my drinks filled and they didn’t check up on me too much which is good because I don’t like it when wait staff always come over every second asking if I need anything but at this place the wait staff knows exactly what they are doing. The hostess was always real friendly and gave me a good estimate on how long the I would be waiting for until I got a table.

There is also a bar in the place and on the weekends forget about getting a seat there but it was good to sit there when I could because it was just a good atmosphere and the stools were nicely spread out so it wasn’t weird eating at

the bar. The bartender was also real friendly and she did make some good drinks. The beer was also perfect at this place and I did get a few mix shots which was also very good and I have no complaints about the drinks at all except that prices could be a tad lower, I ended up spending around twenty dollars on a few drinks.

The Ninety Nine in Chicopee may be very busy after work hours but the food is cheap and very good and the wait staff is always friendly and the hostess will always tell you a good estimate on how long the wait will be and the service is just great at this place. I highly recommend that you go and eat at the Ninety Nine in Chicopee because it really is that good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722031032920331/k2311a0322/3.22.10