Chuck E Cheese’s in Springfield MA  » Restaurants  »
1.0
1716 Boston RD Springfield MA 01129
  • In matter of fact all this stuff just equals a hole in the wallet and a boring time out for everybody involved
  • I know this place is aimed at kids but they could add more stuff to this place to make it more fun for them
  • I think I ended up paying around twenty dollars just for myself on food and drinks
  • They need to lower their food prices by a lot, stop charging for games or at least lower prices on them, clean up the place and add some more entertainment for both kids and adults to do because this place was a huge boring experience that left a hole in my wallet
  • I suggest that you find another place to bring the family

• by thereviewerat1

When you picture an indoor place with entertainment for kids such as rides, games and even a cool little band that consists of a rat, gorilla and two or three other animals that play instruments and sings songs and food such as pizza you would think that this place was an awesome place to bring the family but it really isn’t as great as it sounds at all. In matter of fact all this stuff just equals a hole in the wallet and a boring time out for everybody involved.

So awhile back ago we all decided to make a trip to Chuck E Cheese in Springfield and what a time it was, I couldn’t wait to leave the place. I was there for somebody’s kid birthday party and let me tell you this all the kids looked like

they were bored after only thirty minutes of being there! The kids were able to play games such as Skee-ball and play around in the ball pit and even go on the three little rides that they had there but there was nothing great there that kept the kids entertain. The band consists of a few makeshift animals that are robots, flimsy robots that sing like two or three songs and after the first song all the kids were bored as well as the adults. I know this place is aimed at kids but they could add more stuff to this place to make it more fun for them. As for adults, forget about it, there was nothing there for adults to do at all. There is some stupid basketball game that is shoved away in the corner ...

• but it’s located in an unsafe spot because the ball can go loose and end up on the table that’s on the other side of the wall because there is nothing blocking the top part!

The worse part about this place is the high prices on their pizza and beverages. They do offer beer but don’t expect it to be cheap because I ended up paying out the wallet for food and beverages if you know what I mean. I think I ended up paying around twenty dollars just for myself on food and drinks! I also didn’t like how dirty this place was, it was horrible and people weren’t even keeping an eye out on their kids and a lot of the older customers there were loud and belligerent.

I honestly thought that the people who work there

were friendly but they do need to clean up the place and keep an eye on the people who are way too loud there. I don’t know who cooks the food but the pizza really tastes like it was in the freezer and somebody just out it in the microwave, it really tasted horrible and the beer even tasted real funny.

Chuck E Cheese is a bad place that is in some serious need of a makeover. They need to lower their food prices by a lot, stop charging for games or at least lower prices on them, clean up the place and add some more entertainment for both kids and adults to do because this place was a huge boring experience that left a hole in my wallet. I suggest that you find another place to bring the family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722031032910331/k2311a0322/3.22.10