Continental airlines  » Airlines  »
2.5
  • I have no complaints with my experiences when I did fly with Continental airlines, I have actually flew with them a few times and every time was a good experience
  • I noticed that there were other deals cheaper than what this airline was offering
  • I use to do a lot of domestic flying and a majority of it was flying from the west coast to the east coast, so don’t expect to be offered the best price when flying with this airline
  • The flight attendants on every single Continental flight I have ever taken were always upbeat and friendly and always asking if I needed anything, I know it is there job to do that but it was nice and they made me feel like they were going the extra mile to make me happy
  • I recommend that you fly with them if you only need the most basic things for a long distance flight

• by thereviewerat1

Contintental airlines is a great airline to fly with and they offer great products and services. I have no complaints with my experiences when I did fly with Continental airlines, I have actually flew with them a few times and every time was a good experience.

I really think that the price was average though and

that this airline does not compete very well with their competitors.

I noticed that there were other deals cheaper than what this airline was offering.

I use to do a lot of domestic flying and a majority of it was flying from the west coast to the east coast, so don’t expect to be offered the best price when flying with this airline.

The flight attendants on every single Continental flight I have ever taken were always upbeat and friendly and always asking if I needed anything, I know it is there job to do that but it was nice and they made me feel like they were going the extra mile ...

• Continental airlines
      to make me happy.

I also liked this airline because of the food menus that they usually had, it was nothing spectacular but they did offer a halfway decent breakfast.

I have also never had any problems with arriving or departing late when I flew with this airline.

I honestly have nothing horrible to say about

this airline except that they are an average airline to fly with and that the services that they offered were average and this is just a real basic airline and I would even consider flying with them again.

I recommend that you fly with them if you only need the most basic things for a long distance flight.

Continental airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4022031032900331/k2311a0322/3.22.10