The Love Guru movie
1.0
  • He has not made a movie I really liked since Austin Powers but my Neflix list was empty and I decided to give this movie a try
  • I recommend this movie for those who are under 13, or who enjoy watching movies while high or drunk
  • As an adult woman who chose to watch this movie totally sober I found it lacking
  • I enjoyed the acting, Jessica Alba, Justin Timberlake and Mike Meyers all do a great job
  • The directing and costumes are just fine, it is the script that is boring

• by mamajess

I enjoy a Mike Meyers movie now and then. He has not made a movie I really liked since Austin Powers but my Neflix list was empty and I decided to give this movie a try.

It was about like any Mike Meyers or Jim Carrey movie.

It was predictable, silly and full of potty humor and cheap jokes.

The plot was weak,

but it had lots of cameos.

I recommend this movie for those who are under 13, or who enjoy watching movies while high or drunk.

As an adult woman who chose to watch this movie totally sober I found it lacking.

I enjoyed the acting, Jessica Alba, Justin Timberlake and Mike Meyers all do a great job.

The directing and costumes are ...

• just fine, it is the script that is boring.

This is a very juvenile movie.

The plot of this movie is Mike Meyers is a guru who is never number 1.

He wants to become more famous and more successful and to do so he believes if he takes on a high profile client and turns him around his luck will

change.

A hockey player who is having love troubles becomes his newest client and the love guru tries to help him.

Jessica Alba plays the love interest for Mike Meyers and the owner of the hockey team.

In this movie we are asked to believe no one will date Jessica because she is the owner of a team who is losing and everyone blames her.

The Love Guru movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122031032810231/k2311a0322/3.22.10