Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream  » Medicine  »
  • When I was still a young teenager, I often got pimple or acne problem on my skin face
  • For a small cream like this, I thought it was somewhat expensive
  • But I should not complaint about the price because I knew that I will get the best result from this acne cream

• by reviewlover

When I was still a young teenager, I often got pimple or acne problem on my skin face. At that time, my mom bought me special acne cream from Clearasil. At that time, the cream worked so well. I remember that I had so many pimples on my skin face, then I applied the Clearasil cream on my skin face for at least one week. I got good result from this cream. My acne problem disappeared in a week.

That’s why now, when I had a problem with

acne again in my skin face, I remember about this brand. I was looking on the cosmetic and pharmacy store in town to find Clearasil cream. And I was so lucky that Clearasil brand still exist, even it’s already more than 15 years ago.

I bought it from the store. At that time, I paid around 8 dollar. For a small cream like this, I thought it was somewhat expensive. But I should not complaint about the price because I knew that I will get the best result ...

• from this acne cream.

I applied this cream every night, before I go to bed. Just need a little cream to put on top of the pimple or acne on my face. Then I did it every night. But before that, I have to clean my face first because during the day, my skin face get dirty easily. I live in a big busy town. The air population is so high here. For sure, there are so many dirt that can come to my skin face.

In the morning,

I don’t have to clean my skin face. Just wash it with clean water or I can also combine it when I take a shower or bath.

My acne started to disappear. I had same result like what I had long time ago when I used Clearasil Cream. Even better, this Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment give stronger reaction. I don’t need the whole week to solve my acne problem on my skin face.

Clearasil is a very great product for you who have acne problem on your skin.

Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622031032630231/k2311a0322/3.22.10