St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you have sensitive skin, I suggest you give this a try

• by MelanyD

This is the real deal when it comes to scrubs. It’s a simple product that does what it claims to. I was pleasantly surprised by the results I got.

If you have sensitive skin, I suggest you give this a try. At one point I used it every other day and didn’t have any problems. It seems very gentle and doesn’t seem to contain harsh detergents.

On using this,

my skin becomes very clear and supple. The suppleness is always after 1 or 2 uses. I’m always amazed by the softness and smoothness. My skin then clears within about 4 or 5 uses. After each and every wash, my skin feels very refreshed.

The granules it contains are very small and smooth. They don’t scratch like some other scrubs I’ve tried. As I’m rubbing them into you my face,

• they feel like hundreds of little massages. It’s heavenly.

This scrub is also thick. Much thicker than your average scrub. This means I hardly waste any as it does not mistakenly dripping from my hand. But it’s also not too thick either and can be easily spread on the skin. It feels like butter.

One of the things I don’t really like about the scrub is the scent. It

has a very typical cosmetic smell. It’s light and not too intrusive, but I wouldn’t say it’s pleasant either. It really doesn’t smell like apricot to me. I was disappointed by this.

But overall, if you’re just looking for a scrub that does the job, one that does not make empty promises and just leaves the skin clean, feeling fresh and gets rid of dead skin, this would be a good buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032620231/k2311a0322/3.22.10