Smart Broadband Plan 999
  • Before you jump into and sign a contract let me share with you my little fare review about this broadband

• by clickmarbin

Are you a smart broadband plan 999 user ? or are you planning to avail this service ? Before you jump into and sign a contract let me share with you my little fare review about this broadband.

We all know that Smart Broadband is the leading internet service provider in the Philippines. And on that note, many are interested to avail their service. But the

question is? is it worth to try having a Smart Broadband than other else such as Globe broadbrand and Digitel Dsl broadband.

Here’s my answers:

1. If you are planning to avail it, make sure that you are ready to accept the one year lock in period. You will have a contract that you can’t change your dsl connection for one year, let’s say you decide ...

• to discontinue their service. You will have to pay 24,000 pesos or a balance equal to 12 months.

2. Nonetheless, if you are still good with this type of bond. Make sure that your location is good or has a steady signal. Anyway, the technical staff of Smart will tell you if they can install the dsl connection or not.

In my 5 months having Smart

Broadband internet connection at home. I only experience disconnection just once. And in all fairness, it was fixed in less than 24 hours. Many smart broadband users are saying that there is really a big improvement in Smart broadband service now that it’s competitor Globe is becoming extremely recognize as an internet service provider.

If you find this review helpful. Feel free to comment and vote.

Smart Broadband Plan 999
    ain says :

I am from La Trinidad near Baguio,and i want to apply Smart Broadband Plan 999..where is your location here in Baguio.thank you ,pls send me your info to my eamil

MEV says :

Hi Ain,

Smart is located at Level 3 SM City, Baguio City.

rodrigo marimla says :

how to check the monthly i pay to this smart bro

John says :

If you’re asking about how to view your account information, you can do so online. You will have to register for an online account if you don’t have one. Here’s a link:

Josephine Kay says :

Hi rodrigo. there are many ways on how to manage your account with Smart. One is by registering on their site this is the link or you can call their hotline to check on your monthly balance, you may call 02-888-1111 using landline or 888 using a Smart mobile phone. Hope this helps.

Roy says :

What internet providers are available ?? I would like to pay a monthly charge for 30 days of internet. Does smart bro have this service with no contract ?? my e-mail stargazer_140[at]yahoo.com

John says :

Yes, you can view all plans via the website:

Azriel says :

Smart Bro was a pain when it was just starting out. They have a lot of downtimes and there are a number of days that your smart bro antenna won’t be able to pivk up any signal. It is wireless so the connection ia not that very stable compared to dsl lines. If you are planning to use the service at home, I suggest you to have a dsl plan instead. i rarely hear about smart Bro nowadays but I am sure they are still struggling with the kind of service they provide. Telco Infrastructures would be quite hard and expensive to maintain. So we poor subscriber almost always need to just settle for what is available.

casey cruz says :

im casey from pandi,bulacan. how can we know our account no. to pay our payments? coz the sim we use are already block we didn’t save the account no.thank you..

Marg says :

You can get the account from your bill summary, or you can go here and log n to get it:

quick note by anonymous :

I experience a slow internet connection at home in my smart broadband. Can you help improve it?

Nimfa I. says :

There are some factors you have to consider why your Internet connection becomes too slow. Check your PC/laptop or any gadget you’re using. It is working perfectly or do you need to make some improvements like reformat them so they will be faster? What browser are you using? Make sure it’s the latest version. Some browsers don’t display images/ videos when they are outdated. Where did you place your router? Some stuff inside the home might be interrupting the signals that you receive from your network. Place it near the window or any open area. Did you change your password? If it’s still in the default password provided by your network, I highly recommend that you change it. Make it hard for others to guess.

loi says :

hi

I want to apply for smart bro 999 but I am too far for the offices located. I am from mindanao how can I apply? Thanks

quick note by anonymous :

Hi my mom wants to start a small internet shop business. where is the nearest store I can apply for smart broadband plan?

carmie26 says :

Hi there,

Smart outlets can be found in most SM Malls inside Cyberzone, nationwide (Philippines). It depends where you are located. There is one in Ayala, Makati which is their main business center wherein you can apply for your Broadband connection and inquire about their business plan.

Analiza says :

I just wanna ask if what suits me the best. i am planning to have an internet cafe with 36 pc`s including the server, my friend suggests that i should use Smart broadband, but still, I wanna make sure that this will fit me. And if not, what plan should I purchase? Thanks. Please send ur answer to my e-mail so that i can call u immediately. Thanks. God Bless

carmie_kane says :

Hi analiza,

Most definitely Smart Bro 999 is not a great option for you because this plan is suitable for personal use or home/family usage only.

It is best to go for a Business Internet Package that PLDT offers for computer shops and other businesses for you to have a more consistent and stable internet connection.

Jennyflor Grace S. Malipico says :

hi I just want to ask if how to know the balance of my smart bro lte pocket wifi postpaid? Because we just bought it this 2nd of April, 2019 but today, April 5, 2019, I saw in smartbrosettings.net that our total credited data is already consumed. Our Smart Bro LTE Pocket Wifi has a postpaid plan.Please answer. Thanks in advance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2122031032600231/k2311a0322/3.22.10