Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I generally avoid shampoo, but I certainly can’t avoid it forever
  • I loved the Herbal Essences Conditioner so I thought it wouldn’t be too bad an idea to give the shampoo a try
  • Needless to say, I love the Hello Hydration scent
  • If you have dry hair, I recommend using this shampoo diluted or looking for a more moisturizing one

• by MelanyD

I generally avoid shampoo, but I certainly can’t avoid it forever. I use it when I have to, but I’m very picky about which shampoos I use. I loved the Herbal Essences Conditioner so I thought it wouldn’t be too bad an idea to give the shampoo a try. Here are a few of the pros and cons:

Let me preface this by saying that the entire Herbal Essences line scents are awesome! Needless to

say, I love the Hello Hydration scent. The scent is absolutely gorgeous! It truly smells of orchid and coconut milk. Very sweet and exotic. It really makes you feel like you should be elsewhere. On an exotic island like Fiji or Tahiti perhaps? Ok, let me snap out of that daydream.

The texture is nice. It isn’t too runny. I hate it when I pour a bit of shampoo in my hand and it drips ...

• from my hand to the shower floor. It also has a satiny feel to it. The combination of these characteristics makes it easy to spread and massage around your scalp. Even when you have extensions.

I have very dry curly hair however. And considering this shampoo is for dry, damaged hair. I wasn’t too impressed. It cleans very well. Too well in fact. It left my hair with that squeaky clean feeling which means

most of the moisture in your hair has been stripped. This makes my hair extra tangly and hard to manage. To try and finish off the bottle, I diluted that shampoo and it worked great! So now I continue to use it, just diluted.

If you have dry hair, I recommend using this shampoo diluted or looking for a more moisturizing one. If you have oily hair, this may be a good shampoo for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032560231/k2311a0322/3.22.10