Scottex toilet paper  » Housewares  »
  • Even if Scottex is an expensive brand, I wanted to give my body a rest and use a good quality and soft toilet paper brand for once, so I bought a pack of Scottex toilet paper
  • I must admit that the difference with the average toilet paper that I usually buy in the supermarket is amazing
  • Something I also noticed is that, because the lenght of the paper roll is longer than other brands, one roll lasted more than the other ones I was using, so in the end it can be a good investment

• by Cal

Even if Scottex is an expensive brand, I wanted to give my body a rest and use a good quality and soft toilet paper brand for once, so I bought a pack of Scottex toilet paper. I must admit that the difference with the average toilet paper that I usually buy in the supermarket is amazing.

It’s

soft enough to take really good care of your skin, and I never feel my skin irritated when I use it.

The feeling when using it is really good too.

This toilet paper might be more expensive than other brands, but you’re paying for the good quality of this brand.

Something I also noticed is that, because ...

• the lenght of the paper roll is longer than other brands, one roll lasted more than the other ones I was using, so in the end it can be a good investment.

When I heard that in the advertisements I wasn’t really sure if it would be true or not, but now I have found out that

the advertisement didn’t lie.

I noticed also that it’s very resistant, so I feel safer when I’m using this toilet paper.

That means that I can get a better hygiene, as with a resistant paper like this one I can clean myself better.

I don’t always buy it because of the price, but when I do, my body feels really grateful for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322031032540231/k2311a0322/3.22.10