Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks  » Cosmetics  »
  • That's when it became a big problem for me
  • Another thing that I like about it is that it's light on the skin and absorbs quickly that I don't need to wait for it to dry

• by kookie420

When I was pregnant, stretch marks on my upper thighs started appearing. At first it was just a few streaks then as my pregnancy progressed, more stretch marks became visible. That’s when it became a big problem for me.

I never thought that having to worry about ugly red marks on my thighs would be an added problem for me after giving birth. It never

crossed my mind that something wonderful like Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion would help me solve this problem.

With Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion, my stretch marks became less visible. I’m so happy that I came across this product. I am amazed that man came up with a very genius solution to make stretch marks disappear. However, one should use this lotion with caution ...

• though because it doesn’t mean that if this product worked for me, it should also work for everybody else.

The lotion is packed with Vitamin E, Collagen, Cocoa Butter and Elastin which play the lead role in eliminating skin dryness and keep its suppleness. I also like it because of its non greasy feel on the skin, it can help to moisturize and soften as well.

Another

thing that I like about it is that it’s light on the skin and absorbs quickly that I don’t need to wait for it to dry.

I’m not just too keen on the smell of the lotion. But in general, I am very happy with this product because of the results showing with usage of less than a month. I give it a score of 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032530231/k2311a0322/3.22.10