SM Mall Of Asia  » Shopping  »
1Central Business Park Bay Blvd., Bay City, Pasay City, Philippines
  • I like this mall because it provides good choices for shopping to buy our clothes, shoes, bags, etc. This mall is different from the local department stores because the shops here have more updated stocks in terms of design and quality of products being sold
  • It makes me come back to this ideal atmosphere even though in truth their grocery items cost a bit more than the other local department stores
  • What I love also about this mall is amazing directory assistance

• by mimi tricks

This is one of the biggest malls in Asia and perhaps the biggest in the Philippines. The opening was much anticipated because its press release gave shoppers the much needed anticipation in what we are looking for in every mall. Given that this is huge, it was already something. During its construction, people have long been waiting for this. I was one of those because I had so much anticipation too what stores will be included in this mall. Given that it is so huge, there must be something that is different from the traditional malls we currently have. I was excited about the brands and recreation that this mall will have.

I like this mall because it provides good choices for shopping to buy our clothes, shoes, bags, etc. This mall is different from the local department stores because the shops here have more updated stocks in terms of design and quality of products being sold. My preferred

brands are available in this mall and this is one of the things that I really like. They also have promotional sales with super big discounts. What I like is that when they do have discounts, prices are really slashed to even 50 percent off. Shops like Gap, Calvin Klein, Top Shop, Kenneth Cole are zoned accordingly. Some franchise of my favorite coffee shops and restaurants are also available. This is a refreshing alternative to the usual brands I try in my native city. Now, I have a better alternative where to relax and talk to some friends.

The mall has excellent customer service. I like the training that the employees of this mall have. From sales staff, janitors and security guards, all of them are trained to be courteous and helpful to customers. While I was in the groceries department, somebody in his or her crew would always greet or say something nice. When I need assistance, you ...

• don’t need to look for it because the staff will voluntarily rush to your help. Honestly, it sometimes feels a bit surreal being a recipient of the all-too-good-to-be-true courtesy and kindness showered upon me.It is as if I am in some other planet or something considering that in reality it is not usually the same in other places. Still, this makes me feel special as a customer. It makes me come back to this ideal atmosphere even though in truth their grocery items cost a bit more than the other local department stores.

What I love also about this mall is amazing directory assistance. I like that they have anticipated that people will surely seek directions for shops given the size of the mall. A directory for shops that you want to find can be found at the center of the ground floor of the mall. Such a directory is a huge help in

locating your desired destinations considering how big the building is. Each shop is categorized and color-coded depending on its kind and the floors where they are located. I find the directory customer-friendly. The font and size of letters used in the directory is easy to read. The instructions are simple to follow. Somebody inside a booth near the directory stayed to accommodate any other concerns or furnish help that a customer may need or require.

I also love the cleanliness in this shopping establishment.The entire building is visibly clean and complete. A crew is assigned at every comfort rooms to maintain its cleanliness. Food courts are also notably clean, as janitors make sure that the leftover dishes are taken right away from the tables and washed, and floors mopped. Trash bins are strategically scattered everywhere. Overall, as far as our city is concerned, this shopping mall is really the place to be.

SM Mall Of Asia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2422031032510231/k2311a0322/3.22.10