Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it is important in whatever company it is
  • I found out about Clinique Makeup Remover
  • Not only it is convenient but it saves you money
  • The next day when I get up, I noticed my skin so soft and still moisturized

• by mimi tricks

Makeup is indespensable in every woman. In my case, we are required to look good everyday and it is always needed even just a light one. The company I worked with always maintained the value of physical appearance. I think it is important in whatever company it is. It should not just be required but I think it carries with it an inherent importance. My personal belief is that looking good before your clients positively improves your image to them and for the company in general. Hence, almost everyday, I wear makeup. But at the end of the day you need to detach it from your face. I was really looking for a kind makeup remover who understands your need as a woman. I found out about Clinique Makeup Remover.

The foremost impressive feature this makeup remover has is its

fast ability to dissolve makeup. It was like instantly dissolving makeup with one drop. The part that I hate removing is the mascara. No matter how good your mascara is, it tends to be so messy when you remove it. With this makeup remover, I can instantly wipe off my lashes and then everything is erased. It was impressive because you don’t have to waste cotton balls and even use more makeup remover. Not only it is convenient but it saves you money.

I am scared with makeup removers when it touches the delicate part of your eyes. Given that it has substance which dissolves makeup I was thinking that it has something that can hurt your eyes or infect it. I really like that this particular makeup remover because it is ophthalmologist tested. A makeup remover being used to remove ...

• for eye shadows and mascara must have this health safety regulation. This makeup remover gives you that confidence that you can use it in your eye area. I never experienced anything while I used it. It is not even harsh in your eyes.

This does not irritate nor gives you the stinging effect in your skin. This does not have high doze of alcohol-based components commonly used in some makeup removers. While I was using this, it was like using water in your skin. Gentle and purely nothing to bother your daily makeup cleansing routine at night. This is really good because it gives you the enjoyment of removing makeup.

I have concerns about makeup removers sometimes because it causes skin aging. Normally, a makeup remover has harsh or heavy content used to dissolve makeup. This does not have that and

during the entire time that I am using this, my skin’s firmness was not change nor it caused sagging in my face. This is also good because it does not dry your skin. I normally cleanse my face with water after removing the makeup but there are times when I come home late that I only use this and then go straight for bed. The next day when I get up, I noticed my skin so soft and still moisturized. It did not dry up. This was because of its gentle formula. It does not have heavy or irritating alcohol content. This is the most important feature that you should look for in a makeup remover because this is the main use of a makeup remover, to take away makeup but always check if it is gentle to your skin too.

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032500231/k2311a0322/3.22.10