Dove Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that the teenage years can be so difficult and pressure-filled for young girls, and I am glad to see that there is a company who is taking a stand and seeking to create community programs that sponsor girls' health and wellness
  • Really, for a product that is completely low in cost, works beautifully with my dry skin, and is supportive of what can at times be, an at-risk subculture in our societies, I feel that I am getting a great deal

• by cjaneb877
      I have recently started using Dove as my facial soap. My skin can tend to get really dry during the winters, and I have found that Dove seems to provide my skin with the moisture it needs to stay healthy once the colder weather starts to set in. Aside from just finding that the soap is very

mild and leaves my face feeling almost silky, I adore the current marketing campaign that Dove is sponsoring. They are now launching a huge marketing technique which supports girls accepting themselves as they are. The marketing executives at Dove are encouraging teenage girls to love themselves for who they are, and to be proud of what makes ...

• them different from other girls their age. By purchasing Dove, in some small way, I feel like I am supporting that cause, which I feel is absolutely paramount in today’s world for teens. I think that the teenage years can be so difficult and pressure-filled for young girls, and I am glad to see that there is
        a company who is taking a stand and seeking to create community programs that sponsor girls’ health and wellness. Really, for a product that is completely low in cost, works beautifully with my dry skin, and is supportive of what can at times be, an at-risk subculture in our societies, I feel that I am getting a great deal!

Dove Soap
    rl says :

I loved the old dove formula. The new formula has methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCl. Sure which dove would stop using this harsh chemical that causes your skin to blister and burn. Please take the time to ask dove to stop using any type of a isothiazolinone (Cl Me) or MCl/M/ methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCl) methylisothiazolinone (Ml) or lanolin, or kathom, paretol in their soap.

Joanna says :

I do believe that their line of Dove Naturals soap is without harsh ingredients. Perhaps one of those soaps would work better for you. Also, think that they might have already stopped using that ingredient. I am not sure though, Dove naturals is the way to go just in case.

Sherwin Mendizabel says :

Yes, if its your choice of soap, and has been effective in maintaining your health and wellness much better for you. As per experience, we need to try various brands of soap until we find one that really meets our preference.

divinagwapa says :

True I’ve been using Dove soap for years and I couldn’t exactly complain. Not only does it smell good but my skin seems to be at home with its formula.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611103230530/k2311a116/11.6.06