Nokia 6230i  » Phones  »
  • What I like about this model is that it has all the functions of a basic mobile phone without so much fuss
  • I love it when I want to relax and I just plug the headphones and listen to the music

• by sikat

I own a Nokia 6230i for four years now and I am still enjoying it until now. It is a candy-bar type of phone. It is small but not lightweight. I tried holding larger and newer Nokia phones and those were heavier than this one. That is the only disadvantage.

What I like about this model is that it has all the functions of a basic mobile phone without so much fuss. It is very user-friendly. It has a 1.3 megapixel camera which is decent

enough in taking outdoor photos. It has a built-in FM radio and an mp3 player. The quality of the player is pretty good. I love it when I want to relax and I just plug the headphones and listen to the music. It sounds like an orchestra is playing music in a music hall with great acoustics. It works well when I am alone the room in the middle of the night. So relaxing!

Another feature that I love is the voice recorder. It ...

• can record up to an hour. I use this feature when I was still in school and I needed to review the lessons. Instead of reading my notes several times over, I just recorded my voice reading my lesson and played the recorded voice when I needed to recall what I read. It is also helpful when I am too lazy to jot down notes in class.

With the help of a downloaded application, I can also convert and transfer documents so that I can

read books and notes on my phone. In times when there are idle moments like waiting in line or waiting for a doctor’s appointment, this phone functions as an e-book reader for me. I can all install some games so I have other options for entertainment when boredom strikes.

This is a nifty phone and I will not buy newer phone until this one is broken. If you are looking for a no-nonsense kind of mobile phone, get a Nokia 6230i. You’ll love it like I do!

Nokia 6230i

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3722031032270131/k2311a0322/3.22.10