Johnson’s baby soft and shiny shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I found Johnson's baby soft and shiny shampoo on the supermarket shelf, I was so eager to try it out
  • I like that it does not overpower my perfume

• by sikat

I have very weak hair so I am always on the lookout for mild shampoos to remedy the sorry condition of my tresses. I used Johnson’s baby shampoo as a child and I remembered how I loved my hair back then. When I found Johnson’s baby soft and shiny shampoo on the supermarket shelf, I was so eager to

try it out.

It has been a long time since I last used this shampoo so it is like a reunion of sorts. I needed to reacquaint myself with the product.

I easily spot how different it is from the usual shampoo I use. It would require me to pour quite a handful of shampoo into my palm because suds are not easily formed on my hair when I lather it.

The consistency is different, too. After I applied the shampoo, I did not feel anything different about my hair.

My hair is soft to touch but there are other shampoos that had better result on my hair. To be fair with the shampoo maker, it did ...

• Johnson's baby soft and shiny shampoo
      say on the bottle that it is a baby shampoo.

It only says that it can make my hair soft and shiny. My hair did feel soft and it looked shiny.

I like the mild scent. I like that it does not overpower my perfume.

I really do not like shampoos whose strong scents linger on the whole day.

The packaging of the product is still the same as when I was a child.

I like the nostalgia when I see the bottle. Overall, I like this shampoo.

It is cheap and mild. Although, it did not satisfy my main purpose in buying the bottle- to lessen hair fall, I am still satisfied on the how soft and shiny my hair felt.

Johnson's baby soft and shiny shampoo
meenu says :

re : I like that it does not overpower my perfume
I utilized the Johnson’s glossy and delicate cleanser for about fourteen days. I love the smell of the cleanser. It worked extraordinary on the hair. Left it feeling significantly milder. The main protest I have with it is that it isn’t sexually unbiased. I utilized it on my child yet I don’t have the foggiest idea why they need to put a princess on the front or make the cleanser pink. My child has a great deal of hair and preferences his hair longer. So we have a ton of issues discovering cleanser that isn’t only for young ladies. I truly loved the delightful way it chipped away at his hair. Simply wish it arrived in a sexually impartial container. I recieved this item for my genuine survey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032260131/k2311a0322/3.22.10