Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm
  • I use this lip balm when I have problem with dry lip
  • And when the winter come, I think I never forget to check if I still have stock of lip balm from The Body Shop
  • Because I know that I might need it when I go somewhere

• by reviewlover

I am sure you know The Body Shop brand already. The Body shop has so many stores in the world and they have special products which are mostly environment friendly. That’s why for people who like to use cosmetic which is environment friendly product, they like to go to The Body Shop stores and search what they need to buy there.

I am not really fanatic to environment friendly cosmetic products but I do like to use some of The Body Shop product because

they don’t give allergic reaction to my body when I use it.

One of the product that I use from The Body Shop is The Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm. I think this is a good product. From the first time I use this product, I already like it. I use this lip balm when I have problem with dry lip. This often happen since we were staying in a country where they have very cold winter. And when the winter come, I think ...

• I never forget to check if I still have stock of lip balm from The Body Shop. And the Satsuma Shimmer will help me to solve the dry lip that I often have during winter. The price of this product is not so expensive. I think it’s only around 8 US dollar for one small pack of Satsuma Shimmer.

I only need to apply this lip balm every day. There is no special time when I need to put it. When I feel that

my lip is getting dry, I will put this lip balm immediately on my lips. That’s why I also bring it in my bag when I go somewhere. Because I know that I might need it when I go somewhere.

I think it also has special taste or smell. But I don’t know exactly what is the name of it. I only know that it’s a kind of fruit smell inside. So, when I apply it on my lip, I feel and smell it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031032250131/k2311a0322/3.22.10