Charmant Baby Diaper
2.5
  • I bought this Charmant product few days ago for the first time
  • But then I thought I am gonna try to use other brand of diaper to see the quality of that product as well
  • I only used it one time (one diaper) then I think I bought immediately the other brand that I normally use for my son

• by reviewlover

I bought this Charmant product few days ago for the first time. I normally strict to the brand that I already know the quality of the product. But then I thought I am gonna try to use other brand of diaper to see the quality of that product as well. And since Charmant Baby Diaper was not really that expensive in the store, I bought one package of this diaper brand and gambled about the quality of the product.

But since the price has a very big different, I was already wondering if the quality of the baby diaper that I just bought will be good or not. And my worry was right. When I open the plastic package of Charmant diaper, I saw that the diaper itself is using plastic in one side. This I did not see in the other diaper that I used to buy for my son. And the the other side of the ...

• diaper is not made of soft textile. This part is supposed to be the inside part when you put the diaper on your baby. Then I was wondering if I should put this diaper on my son or not. I am worried that my son will get diaper rash when he wear this diaper since it’s really made of non-soft material. I am afraid that my son will get allergic reaction when he wear this diaper.

That’s why I

did not put the diaper on my son anymore. I only used it one time (one diaper) then I think I bought immediately the other brand that I normally use for my son. That was better than Charmant diaper that I bought. I think I only paid less than 2 Eur for one pack of Charmant diaper. There are 10 diapers inside this package and I only used one to know that it’s not the good quality of diaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422031032190131/k2311a0322/3.22.10