Leslie Sansone Walk Diet Workout  » Health  »
  • Unfortunately, seasonal changes often make it difficult for me to get out and walk as often as I’d like to, and I usually resort to less effective exercise to get a workout in
  • I like the fact this particular workout had two different workouts on it and that even the 2 mile workout let you know when the first mile was up in case you wanted to stop there

• by Jude244

I have tried a wide variety of workouts and diets over the years but none have been nearly as successful as simple walking. Unfortunately, seasonal changes often make it difficult for me to get out and walk as often as I’d like to, and I usually resort to less effective exercise to get a workout in.

Recently, I was watching QVC and they had a Leslie Sansone Walk-Eat-Lose Program available for sale. As I had never heard of it before, I hesitated to buy the seven DVD program. Luckily, a few days later I spotted another Walk Diet series by Leslie Sansone at a local TJ Maxx and was able to buy a few to try them out.

My guess is that this series is very similar to

the other with the exception that the other includes DVD’s on meal planning and recipes. Since I wanted to concentrate on the fitness portion anyway, I was thrilled to be able to pick and choose the DVD’s I wanted rather than get locked into buying a whole set that I wasn’t familiar with.

I ultimately decided to purchase The Leslie Sansone Walk Diet: In-Home Walking for Weight Loss, 1 and 2 mile workout. I like the fact this particular workout had two different workouts on it and that even the 2 mile workout let you know when the first mile was up in case you wanted to stop there.

Essentially the Walk Diet is an in home walking workout that contains four core movements which are performed at various ...

• speeds and degrees of difficulty, and are also slightly varied with the addition of arm movements.

The main movement which builds the entire foundation of the program is the march in place, or power walk step, which starts the workout and is then done after each subsequent move. Next, is the knee lift which is a simple move that gets progressively higher as the workout goes on. After the knee lifts, are the kick moves and finally the side step moves.

Once you get accustomed to the main four exercises, they begin to vary in speed and intensity and also have arm movements mixed in, such as opposite arm knee touches during knee lifts or high reaches which marching. The Workouts have warm ups and cool downs also

using the same steps at a much lighter intensity.

I really liked the way Leslie Sansone would tell you which move was coming up and then often count down to keep you on track. I also appreciated the music changes which signaled the change in speed and move intensity, it helped to get me in the right rhythm.

One of the things I really liked about the workout is that there are absolutely no breaks of any kind, so you can really keep your heart rate up and break a sweat. If you do get tired though she instructs you to march in place until you are ready to jump back in. It was also nice to see people of all ages, and fitness levels in her class demonstrating the workouts universal appeal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421031032130531/k2311a0321/3.21.10