TJ Maxx  » Jewelry  »
  • I have found that for jewelry that is fairly trendy, reasonable in terms of cost, and that does not tarnish, T

• by cjaneb877
      Jewelry can be rather difficult to find, especially at good prices. I have found that for jewelry that is fairly trendy, reasonable in terms of cost, and that does not tarnish, T. J.

Maxx is usually the place to go. Usually, they carry a pretty wide variety of jewelry including silver rings, necklaces, and bracelets.

They also carry gold jewelry, but it is usually more extensive

in the rings that they will get in. I have managed to get some really rare pieces from T.

J. Maxx that have held up beautifully over the years.

When I am looking for jewelry, I tend to look for pieces that are not so cheap that they are going to fall apart before my very eyes, but pieces that are also not hundreds of dollars or ...

• so expensive that I will fret about it if they were ever lost, stolen, or damaged. T.

J. Maxx usually seems to have just what I am looking for, and I have been very pleased with the quality of the products that I have gotten there over the years.

Now for jems or more glitzy jewelry, I generally go to my nearest Kohls. Often, they will

have two for one sales, and sometimes by simply searching their sale displays, I have found some very unique beaded necklaces, crafty necklaces, or simple pins.

Either way, I have found that by shopping at discount-oriented stores, I have found some pieces that I never could have found elsewhere for far less of the cost than I would pay at a typical jeweler or major department store.

TJ Maxx

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45611103210530/k2311a116/11.6.06